الروضة الإعدادية المشتركة

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى مدرسة الروضة الإعدادية المشتركة - بركة السبع

رؤيــــــة مدرستي : إعـــداد طالب متميز علما و خلقا متفاعل مع المجتمع و التكنولوجيا
رســـــالة مدرستي : *زيادة نسبة التفوق في جميع المجالات – من خلال جذب الطلاب0 *تفعيل دورالإدارة في التخطيط و المتابعة والتنمية المهنية والبشرية0 * تنمية المواهب و القدرات عن طريق التعليم التفاعلي0 * تفعيل دور المشاركة المجتمعية وتنمية السلوكيات الحميدة0 * تنمية مبادئ الانتماء و المواطنة من خلال المجتمع المدرسي 0

بنك الأسئلة

Admin
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 38
    تاريخ التسجيل : 22/02/2012

بنك الأسئلة Empty بنك الأسئلة

مُساهمة  Admin الأحد مارس 04, 2012 11:04 am

مراجعة اولى اعدادى ترم اول
    Write questions using the words in brackets 1-Ahmed lives in Mahallet Bisher.(where) ……… ………………………………………………………………………….
    2-He was busy so he didn’t watch the film .(why )
    …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    3-She couldn’t buy the dress because it was expensive .(where)
    4-My father starts work at eight o’clock .(when )
    5-This mobile costs four thousand pounds.(how much)
    6-This ball is made of plastic . (what )
    7-this box floats on water because it is made of wood .(Why )
    8-pupils do experiments in science lab . (where )
    9If you put apiece of wood in water it will float . (what)
    10-My watch is shaped like a circle . (what)
    11-We need many things for experiment. (what)
    12-The science teacher usually does experiments . (who)
    13-Tourists come to Egypt to enjoy the treasures(Why) ……………………………………………………………………………………………. 14-Tourists stay in comfortable hotels . (where) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    15-They will see the famous Giza Pyramids . (What) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    16-on Friday they will visit the temple of Karnak. (When) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    17-Egypt is famous for the great Pyramids. (What) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    18-Walaa gets up at seven o’clock . (when ) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    19-The boy swerved to miss the woman . (why) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    20- Last night I had a bad dream . (when) …… ………………………………………………. 21- Lamiaa bought seven books .(How many) ……………………………………………………………………………….
    22-Yasmeen goes to Cinema Once a month. (How often) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    23- Classroom two is upstairs. (Where) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    24- Nabil is playing football. (What) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    25- The children are playing in the playground. (Where) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    26- Yoka was riding on an elephant near a big river. (Where) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    27-I am laughing because the cat is chasing a mouse. (Why) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    28- Amira is looking at the picture. (Who) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    29- Yesterday we had science, Arabic and maths.(What lesson ) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    30- My first day at school was OK. (How) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    31- Fayeoseliked English because her teacher was very good. (Why) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    32-1 did my homework yesterday after school.(What) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    33- The bank is opposite to the cinema . (Where) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    34- My favourite subject is English. (What) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    35- Yara is from Egypt. (Where) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    36- My holiday is on Friday. (When) …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    37-I’m twelve years old. (How) …………………………………………………….
    38-I was born in Tanta. (Where) ……………………………………………………….
    39-I’m writing a letter. (What) ………………………………………………………….
    Read and correct the underlined words:
    1-A farmer types letters and uses computers .
    2-A baker keeps animals and grows plants .
    3-A sales assistant sells bread and other things ..
    4-A doctor examine patients .
    5-Aza don't works in a hospital near her home
    6-A doctor works in a big bank . 7-I like watch TV
    8-He deliver letters to companies .
    9-She wants to is an actress .
    10-Nada works in a tourist companies
    11--Amira were reading now 12-he don’t mind apples . 13-I ‘d like any dessert . 14-How many bread do you want ? 15-What would you like to drink ? meat ,please 16-How much cooking juice do you want ? 17-Is there any animals in the zoo? 18-What can we have in dinner ? 19- Amiragoes home in three o'clock. 20- This year my teacher was Mrs Hala 21- We, has got Arabic every day. 22-Hee goes home back on foot yesterday . 23-while I have coffee , Samy visited me . 2 4-what was you doing when Ali came ? 25- Her holiday is in Sunday. 26- I has got school from Saturday to Thursday. 36- The people in Turkey speak Turkey. 37-get up at half to seven. 37- She have got history after the break. 38- We have got science on quarter to ten. 39- She have got a large house . 40- They has got many books . 41- The people in Turkey speak Turkey. 42- didn't meet someone in the office. 43- She is late for her first lesson yesterday. 44- Anyone ate the apples when we went out 45-Say when the sports hall is.. 46-cars are made from metal 47-if you add fifteen by twenty ,we will get thirty –five . 48-pupils made science experiments in science lab . 49-if you study ,you would succeed 51-if a tourist visit Egypt ,he will see monuments . 52- Helen Keller could not see because she was deaf. 53- How many water can horses drink? 54- A blind person can see. 55- Where do you go last Monday? 56- He went to hospital so he was very ill. 57- You can get on the supermarket by bike. 58-In Sunday ,Heba has got Science . 59-I have got Arabic on ten o'clock . 60-She was born at Augusts. 61-Yoko speak Japanese 62-Japanese writing was difficult . 63-if you divide fifty in five ,you will get ten. 64--if she writes a good poem ,she will won a prize. 65-Last year ,my teacher is Mr.Khaled . 66-The boy eat ice cream now . 67- don't go to the library yesterday. 68-Please .Come from me. 69-I will ask my teacher to help. 70-It's upstairs in the second floor 71-The hall is next on the library . 72-Hannan is 5 kilograms heavy than Huda . 73-They has got three sons and a daughter . 74-How heavy is the River Nile ? 75-How age is your sister? 76-She didn't see someone in the school 77-Huda studies careful. 78 -Stand down and walk to the board. 79-Excuse me ,when is the science lab ? 80-Is you a student ? 81- Salma is late for her first lesson last Saturday. 82-I'll meet my friend at Tuesday. 83Tourists will see the treasures on the afternoon. 84-Tourists will travel to Egypt on plane. 85-Classroom Two is opposite to the 86-The sport hall are on this floor. 87-I will ask my Teacher for helps . 88-I plays football in the playground. 89-We get on half past six . 90-I was late on the first lesson 91-Ahmed has English after broke . 92-My teacher doesn't get angry on me 93-Today ,I dreamed that I was riding an elephant. 94-My family shouted when I scored a g Maha can’t ride the book . 95-She can’t carry the bag because it is too empty. 96-She is too tired that watch TV.
    97-It’s too hot to her to drink .
    98-He doesn’t watch too many TV.
    99-there are too much pupils in the class.
    100-People put letter in bins.
    101-People which drop litter in the street should pay a fine.
    102-We shouldn’t get up early .
    103-She put too many sugar in the tea .
    104-oat. heba was late because she didn’t catch the bus .
    105-you can receive the inter net in your mobile .
    106-how much is the nearest bank ? it is about 400 metres .
    107where do you go last Friday ?
    108you can buy medicine at the chemist .
    109-She saw an exciting poem .
    110-A mother looks over her child .
    111-Our teacher on English is very kind .
    112-When she was running ,she fell down .
    113-Hala were listening to music in The after noon .
    114-Listen ! she SANG a good song.
    115-this suit بدلة fats me .
    116-Don't run football in the street .
    117-I should eat milk every morning .
    118-Omar can held his chair up for 20 seconds .
    119-Ali can't rode a donkey .
    120-How is the height of your brother Zaki ?
    121-Ali can drink 100 kilograms .
    122-A camel can live to the old of forty .- 123-this is the tourist which paid the fine 124-This is the mosque where we live .
    125-we were happy when Mona cut herself . 126- How much people were there in the party? 127- I drank a few water because I was very thirsty. 128- She has many homework to do. 129- There are too much clothes in the bag. I can’t close it. 130- They are to old to play football.3- You shall go to school on time.
    131- A computer is the machine who controls electronic information. 132- A postman is the person which delivers mails 133- A café is a place that we can take some coffee.
    Choose the correct answer. 1-….. I was playing ,I fell down .(When -At- While )
    2-Manal ……a story when Ahmed phoned her .(was reading –reads-read)
    3-While I……. TV ,my father arrived at home .(watching-watched-was watching)
    4-When they e-mailed, Aya …..an orange .(eats-was eating –ate)
    5-While my grandfather was drinking coffee ,the light …out (go-goes-went)
    6-Last night we …..a new film .(watch-watched-watching)
    7-They visited Aswan two years ….(for-ago-age)
    8-When she ….at primary ,she got high marks .(was-is-are-were)
    9-Manal …..a white blouse and blue skirt .(wore-put-caught )
    10-Hesham is wearing a white ….(skirt-jumper-blouse)
    11-She is ….to music now .(listens-listening-listened)
    12-Ahmed was .when I went home back .(sleeping-sleeps-slept)
    13-Look ! Dina is …..some flowers .(hold-holds-holding )
    14-….Ali holding a camera ?(Is-Are-Am)
    15-A helicopter was …..in the sky .(fl-flies-flying )
    16-A woman with a baby was ….the road .(cross-crossing-crossed
    17-Can you touch your …..30 times ? (food-feel-feet)
    18-This food has a good …. (smell-smile-small)
    19-I can … a bike. .(read-ride-rid)
    20-The player …. The ball into the goal .(typed-laughed-kicked)
    21-Can you ….loudly ? (shout-shouted-shouts)
    22-I can jump …and down . (in-on-up)
    23-She can't stand …one leg for a long time . (in-on-at)
    24-Can you swim ?yes, I …..…(can't-can-have)
    25-in the future , people …..be able to live on the moon.(will-was-went) 26-Can you tell me the …..please ? It’s seven o’clock .(name-time –way ) 27-On Fridays students …..go to school .(doesn’t-won’t-wasn’t) 28-What time ……the tourists leave Cairo ?tomorrow .(do-did-will) 29-Will you travel tomorrow ? Yeas , I ….(won’t-can-was) 30-There is (many – should – enough) tea to make tea 31 -The bus is very crowded. There are (too – too many – too much)people. 32-Rahana is (to – two – too) clever to answer this question. 33- You (shall – should – enough) go to bed early. 34- Mohamed is tall (much – many – enough) to reach this cupboard. 35- There is (too many – should – too much) water in the glass. 36- There is (too many – too much – enough) sugar in the tea. I can’t drink it. 37- There is (too many – too much – enough) sugar in the tea. It is nice. 38-A doctor ….sick people .(looks for –looks after –looks like ) 39-the teacher made two ….that we were happy .(watch-tea-puzzles) 40-we should …our environment clean .(start-keep-mean) 41-Enviroment ….nature and places where we live and work .(keeps-means-cleans) 42-how was your teacher ?he was …(lazy-new-great) 43-we learned many things ….nature .(on-of –about ) 44-Ali loves….puzzles.(playing-doing-watching ) 45-A doctor is a person ….examines patients .(where-who-which) 55-An elephant is an animal ….we can see in the zoo. .(where-who-which) 56-A chair is a thing … you can sit on . .(where-who-which) 57-a beach should be a clean place ….we can sit on . .(where-who-which) 58-a bin is a place ….we can sit on . .(where-who-which) 59-If we put glass in water ,it …(sinks-sank-will sink 60-If we put a piece of wood on water ,it will …(fly-float-sink) 61-If you look at the mirror you ….see yourself .(would-will-should) 62-Some trousers are ….of wool .(taken-given-made) 63-If you ….twelve by five ,you will get sixty .(multiply –add- take away) 64-If you …six away from ten ,you will get four.(add- multiply-take) 65-….didn’t you do your homework ?because I was ill .(what-why-where) 66-Ahmed can’t see the match because e is too ….(comfort-easy-busy) 67-Maha can’t get the book because it’s too …(small-thin-high) 68-Tamer is too …to catch the bus .(tall-fast –late ) 69-I can’t drink the tea as it was …hot .(to-two-too) 70-There is too ….sugar in the tea .(many-any-much )
    71-my …is to study harder .(advice-advise-play)
    72-too much food makes you …(thin-tall-fat )
    73-this question is too difficult …her to answer .(to-for-with)
    74-Mona didn’t have …….money to buy a car .(many-enough-some)
    75-People ……litter in the streets .(can-should-shouldn’t )
    76-Children should stop ……with matches .(play-playing-played)
    77-There are too ……bins in the streets .(many-much-some)
    78-She ……to put sugar in the tea .(forgot-picked-brought)
    79-These bottles are not empty ,they are .…(clean-small-full)
    80-We are ………..to watch TV.(busy-too busy-busy enough)
    81-If you aren’t fit ,you ……do exercises.( would-should-shouldn’t)
    82-Ahmed is Egyptian and his language is ……(Arabic-English –Japanses)
    83-Magdy has got school….Sunday to Thursday .(at-on-from).
    84-This is Ahmed Adel Fouad .His ….name is Fouad.(first-last-second)
    85-Amal …born in Cairo .(is-was-were-has)
    86-I think that she ….T V now .(watch-watches-is watching )
    87- the Arabic…….is difficult .(grammar-lessons-words)
    89-The Young Boy IS …the bike (riding-reading-throwing)
    90-What subjects ….she got on Monday .(has-do-have)
    91-What are you ….now ?(do-did-doing)
    92- My dad's father is my .(aunt –grandfather –uncle ) 93-My uncle's son is my …(aunt-cousin-uncle ) 94-Uncle Adel is ….but uncle Ali is single .(Married-marries-marry) 95-My sister is ….Mona .(calls-calling-called)
    96-I ….got two sisters .(has-have-had)
    97-How ..does it cost ?(many-much-often )
    98-My daughter …Nada .(calls-be called-is called)
    99-My brother is married …Heba .(to-for-from)
    100-Hesham ……got three brothers .(have-has-will have
    101-Mona has a pen friend …Liza (calls-called-is called)
    102-Ali was born …Cairo .(in-on-at)
    103-Heba works …a shop.(in-on-at)
    104-….is her job?(How-What-Where)
    105-….do they watch TV?(Where-When-What)
    106-What ….his job?(Is being-is-has)
    107-What is he ….?(call-calls-called)
    108-What .....are you?(old-age-ago)
    109-Find the age ,weight and .....of people in your family .( high-height-higher)
    110-He is one metre 15 cm ....(higher-tall-height)
    111-.......fast is a plane?(what-where-how)
    112-Huda is the ....girl in the Class.(tall-taller-tallest)
    113-The hippo is .....than the lion .(heavy-heavier-older)
    114-Ali is as .....as Omar.(oldest-old-older)
    115-The giraffe is ........the elephant.(taller than-as tall-the tallest)
    116-how ......is your bag ?(weight-many-heavy)
    117-What is the ….of your father ?(ago-age-old)
    118-Ahmed is …..than Ali .(short-taller-fastest)
    119-A car is …than a cart .(fast-faster-fastest)
    120-How ….is the house ?(height-tall-deep)
    121-….old is Nabil?(How-Where-When)
    122-She is two years …..than her sister .(old-older-oldest)
    123- How many students (is – are – isn’t) there in your class?
    124- I’m going to buy (some – any – not) eggs.
    125- There aren’t (some – any – not) restaurants in this part of the town.
    126- Do you have (some – any – not) brothers or sisters?
    127- Would you like (some – any – an) apples?
    128- I bought (an – a – the) newspaper.
    129- My brother is (a – an – the) artist. 130- (A – An – The) sun shines in the morning. 131- I’d like a (bag – packet – tube) of toothpaste. 132- Mum bought a (bag – jar – kilo) of tomatoes. 133- I’d like to buy a (bar – kilo – jar) of jam. 134- (Eat – Feed – fed) the chickens please 135- Kamal is (eating – feeding – ate) an apple. 136- I can see a man over there. (A – An – The) man is standing near the window. 137- Would you like a (bag – bottle – bar) of chocolate? 138- I bought two (jars – kilos – bottles) of oil. 139- I like reading. I have (much – a lot of – a little) books. 140 - How (much – many – a lot of) students are there in your class 141-She doesn’t have (many – a lot of – much) time. 142- I have (a little – a few – much) friends, not many. 143- She didn’t eat anything, but drank (a few – many – a little) water. 144- There were (a little – a few – much) people in the park. 145- How (much – many – a lot of) oil is there in the bottle? 146- It costs (a few – many – much ) money to travel round the world. 147 -I speak (a few – a little – many) Spanish not much. 148-What is ……vehicle?(slow-slower than-the slowest) 149-A plane is …than a cart .(lighter –shorter-newer-faster) 150-How ……will you stay in there?(deep-long-fast) 151-I go to school to …… English.(learn-learns-learning) 152-How ……is Lena? 153- years old.(tall-heavy-old)6-How……is this desk?- 154-kilograms.(tall-long-heavy) 155-My bag ……10 kilograms .(weigh-weighs-weight) 156-…..time will the play start ?(what-when –why ) 157-she will ….next month .(travel-travels-traveled) 158-What time is it now ?It’s half ….seven .(too-to-past) 159- What time is it now ?It’s twenty …ten .(paste-two-to) 160-tourists come to Egypt to see its …(fields-treasures-airports) 162-we go shopping ..... Fridays.(in-on-at) 163-Egypt is famous ….its museums .(far-for-from)
    Finish the following dialogue with these words:
    like - pounds - sell - help - buy
    Assistant : Can I ........(1)....... you, sir?
    Sami : Yes, please. I want to ......(2)..... a T-shirt.
    Assistant : What colour do you ......(3)......?
    Sami : Blue, please. Size 36.
    Assistant : Here you are. It's thirty .......(4)...... .
    Sami : Here's the money. Thank you.
    Finish the following dialogue with these words:
    see - should - Why - When – too
    Soha : .....(1).... didn't you go to school last week,Mona?
    Mona : I was ........(2)...... ill to go to school.
    Soha : Did you .......(3)...... a doctor?
    Mona : Yes, of course. He said I had a very bad cold.
    Soha : It think you .....(4)...... have more rest. Mona : You're right.
    Finish the following dialouge with these words:
    a - old - the - thirty - what
    Samira : How ........(1)..... is your big sister, Amira?
    Amira : She's .......(2)........ . Samira : ......(3)...... does she do?
    Amira : She's .....(4)... secretary in an office in Cairo.
    will - next - Would - idea – to
    Wael : .....(1)..... you like to visit the Egyptian Museum?
    Kamal : Yes. That's a good .........(2)....... .
    Wael : When will we be able ......(3)..... go?
    Kamal : At nine o'clock ......(4)..... Monday.
    weigh - old - tall - heavy - meter
    Teacher : How .......(1)........ are you, Samir?
    Samir : I'm one .....(2)...... fifty-eight centimeters.
    Teacher : And how .....(3)...... are you?
    Samir : I ......(4)...... 50 kilograms.
    Teacher: Fine! You'll play in the school basketball team.

live - businessman - do - called - name
    Magda What's your uncle's ..........(1)...,..,.., Huda?
    Huda Hani Sabri
    Magda What does he .......(2)..,.... ? Huda He's a .......(3)........ .
    Magda Where does he ........(4)........ ? Huda In Aswan.
    good - about - How - friends - on
    Mother : .....(1)-.-. was your first day at school, Soha?
    Soha : Great! I met some old .......(2)...... .
    Mother : What ........(3)...... your teachers?
    Soha : They're very ......(4)....., mum.
    It - last - my - name - first
    Huda : Hello. What's your .........(1)..........?
    Samia : Hello. .......(2)..... name is Samia.
    Huda : What's your .......(3)......... name?
    Samia : .......(4)..... is Omar.

Read and match :
    a- for helping me.
    b- helps patients,
    c- at five o'clock,
    d- single or married?
    e- the time, please?
    f- to different countries.
    1- My father always goes
    2- Is your uncle
    3- Can you tell me
    4- We finish work
    5- Thank you
    Read and match :
    1- The human body is a- when she was four .
    2- Please tell me about b- they can run .
    3- Soha could speak English c- very hot too
    4- They can walk and d- a horse's height .
    f- a fantastic thing
    Read and match :
    a- visit the pyramids of Giza.
    b- playing volleyball?
    c- rest in a comfortable hotel in Cairo,
    d- to the Science Museum on Sunday?
    e- about trips to Luxor and Aswan,
    f- for ten days.
    1- Will you go
    2- The tourists will
    3- Peter will stay in Egypt
    4- Read this advertisement